BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hello there

Hello hello
life is busy, just got home from work, was there until 945. so many new things are coming in, nice things! things i want to buy!
Ive been busy cooking and baking for my graduation party, and preparing my sisters birthday gift. Both coming up soon.
Not to mention, moving to Windsor! Id like to say its 100%, but I still feel that Jon may get into law school somewhere else. But we are really excited to move. We have even looked into a uhaul. Sometime in June we will go down and look at apartments, so far thats the plan!
Here is a picture of Jon and I from Passover in April, and some pictures from Florida.

3 comments:

Ash said...

I can't believe you are almost certainly moving! What an exciting time for you. Sounds like you are really busy.

Claude said...

OMG, I didn't realize you were moving so quick! We'll miss you, but it'll be exciting for you!

jonsol said...

Cool photos!

WINDSOR!!!


love ya :)