BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Im back

Hello!
SO much has happened in the last 2 weeks. For one, I had my breast reduction! Cant believe I did it finally. The doctor was so nice, and it went well. I see a huge difference, even though I am still swollen. My mom was with me all week, and a very good nurse. Yesterday I went back to work at the store, and was in lots of pain. Today was the same so I came home early. There is a sale at the store, but I have so much stuff there was nothing I wanted! weird.

Last Thursday was the end of the OC. This was very sad for me. It reminds me of how sad I was when 90210 ended. I really liked the finale though. They ended it with a lot of flashbacks and a look into the future. Well done!

I didn't go to school last Tuesday, so I have extended my spring break!

7 comments:

jonsol said...

extended spring break hahha!

how was robin hood?

jonsol said...

Which finale was better 90210 or the OC ?

Sophie said...

Don't rush going back to work. You want a nice recovery!

Like I told you last time, I too liked the OC finale with all the flashbacks.

Jessica said...

JOn,
I can't answer that! They were both great!
And I imagine that now, 7 years later, if 90210 was ending, there would have been more 'effects' like flashbacks and stuff.

jonsol said...

I think 7 years ago they could have done flashbacks.
The year 2000 was not that low tech.

Unknown said...

2000 is 7 years ago...hahhaahha....did we have cell phones back then????

Jessica said...

I didn't!!