BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 5, 2007

10 years??

I was just reading my InTouch magazine, and it showed a picture of Kate Winslet and Leonardo Dicaprio with a caption reading: 10 years since Titanic!
How can that be?
A whole decade since I first saw Titanic? When I think about it, I guess it makes sense considering I own it on VHS, then DVD, and now the collectors edition DVD. (with alternate ending!)

'the sheets had never been slept on, the china had never been used, Titanic was called the ship of dreams, and it was...........lalalallallalaa.......'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If Titanic was 10 years ago - I thinkk the 90210 final could manage flashbacks 7 years ago.

Are you all caught up on your Titanic readings? Ready for the museum???

jonsol said...

I can't believe it's been 95 years since the actual titanic sunk!

I have lot's of titanic books at my house ,if you're interested Jess.