BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

my big adventure

yesterday i ventured out all alone to michigan for the day. I had high hopes of coming back with shopping bags. sadly that didnt happen! I started out at 915am, and went to my first location.
I went to so many different cities. Auburn hills, troy, farmington hills, novi, and detroit. I was looking for wedding shoes, found none! Every shoe has a 6 inch heel! are they crazy!
I ended up buying a hair clip to wear to the shower, a bra, and two books. thats all! I didnt even have to hide anything at the border!
I was so tired when I was driving home, I couldnt wait to get there. Well as I turned the corner to get onto the bridge separating windsor and detroit, I was backed up the whole length of the bridge! I had to wait one hour in line for the border, the whole time on the bridge that shakes every time a truck goes by! This is literally two minutes from my apartment, so annoying.
not a fun day!
today I went for lunch with my friend from here, we went to coras, not chez coras, in ontario they call it coras. and shocking, there was a wait! crazy for windsor! there is never a wait or traffic anywhere!
I made jon and I an excellent supper, chilean seabass fish, it was so good! its exepensive, but we dont have it often.
no work tomorrow, yay!
shower in 2 weeks!

5 comments:

jonsol said...

oooo you should have got the high shoes!

Jessica said...

but then i wouldnt be able to dance with you at the wedding!

JJ Sobey said...

Hey - I have a recommendation for you, and I'm sure you've thought of it already, but... did you try St-Hubert street for wedding shoes? When I was looking for mine, I saw a great variety of styles in the lower heels, like 1 & 2 inch high. I was so pleased, because even though I like to wear very high heels on a date with my DH, I didn't want to wear something very high all day / evening for my wedding.

Oh, and don't try just the bridal shops either - I found my perfect shoes at one of the small, independant shoe stores on St-Hubert.

Jessica said...

thanks JJ!
thats my last stop, I hate going all the way there!

Paul Lang said...

I like the design of your blog
very nice.
take a look at my blog:
http://appleblog22.blogspot.com