BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HI!!
so...grandpa is still in the hospital, but doing much better. Things are well in windsor, except Halloween night I had the stomach flu. So weird, i dont get the stomach flu! ever!
Anyways. I am so excited about New Moon, I dont know what to do with myself. It comes out on Jons birthday, so were not going then. Which is fine, because I dont want to see it when all the teens are there yelling. So im thinking maybe ill go to the late Sunday night show. So I have jons birthday to look forward to, november 20, and the on the 21, there is a bazaar at work, and I am going to have a table selling scrapbook cards. I have so far made about 20-25 christmas cards.
Here are some pictures from the party!








3 comments:

jonsol said...

fun party! :)

mike in motion said...

hey, kiddo!
if you want to see a bazaar come to thailand!
have fun making cards!

mike

Ash said...

gorgeous photos Jess!