BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 22, 2008

Moving in 1 week!!!

Yikes!
Am I really moving? Why do I feel like im just going on vacation. It hasnt hit me yet that im going and not coming back!
Packing has been difficult, so much to do. The boxes are leaving on Wednesday, so I have to be done soon.
My sister made me a going away party for my friends, it was so much fun! We all went swimming and then had dessert. and I got great gifts! Lots of things for the apartment. I would share some pictures, but Im about to throw my computer out the window!

2 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

Are you already done working at SC? Will I get to see you before you leave?

Gonna miss your smiling face when I come to shop!!

Claude said...

I hope the move is going well! Good luck. I'll keep in touch with your blog!