BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my computer has really been acting up, and my internet is not really working. this is why I have no posted in a while.
Good news: jon and I have found an apartment! We went to Windsor, and loved it! While there, we saw Ringo Starr, was amazing. We found a really nice apartment in a new bulding, with 6 units, we are number 6. our adress is 902. ( perfect for a 90210 fan like me)

as for the bad news: I am very overwhelmed with packing, finding a job, and furnishing an apartment. We did find a really nice duvet set, and we went to Leons, and bought a matress, bedroom set, and couch. It will be delivered there.

One day soon, I will try to post some pictures from Banff and Calgary!

3 comments:

Claude said...

I'm glad you found something great!

Ash said...

So exciting that you found your place and you have 902 as an address!!

Sorry to hear that getting organized to get there is so stressful, I'm sure things will calm down soon and you will be able to appreciate the fact that you are moving with your boyfriend and starting a new adventure! And decorating is always fun :)

jonsol said...

yahooo the blog is back!

I can't wait to recline with you on our sofa!