BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 28, 2008

Where have I left off??

hmm....
to update my large fanbase.... (Ash, Jon, and occasionally my brother Mike)
Well, Jon and I booked one way tickets to Calgary! We are going on June 24, and then the wedding festivities are the 27 (my fete), 28, and 29. We are not coming back because the flights are expensive. Just kidding. We must come back, we are waiting for the prices to go down. Im really excited, we are staying in a fancy hotel for two nights. We need to rent a car, and I finally found a place, Enterprise, that does not have a charge for being under 25. (Jon is 24!)

Just got back from Florida, we had to come home because we bought out the whole state! Me and my mom both found dresses for the wedding, and if I do say so myself, mine is gorgeous! We went to the beach every morning, and then shopped until the stores closed at 9. We ate our prepared kosher for passover meals at 10. They were not bad. The funnies part of the trip was when my moms beach chair closed on her. I would paste the picture but she would disown me.

And now for the BIG news........
Jon got into law school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are so happy! SO it looks like I will be moving to Windsor Ontario, I have already noted that there is a scrapbook store nearby, and a Michaels.
I cant believe that I might be paying rent soon and furnishing an apartment. I really must start working more and saving money. I just sent my CV to a woman who may have something for me. Its a job where I would be stimulating seniors who cant leave their house. Sounds very interesting.

I am looking forward to NSD, its around the corner! Should be fun....

4 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

Congrats to your man Jon! We'll miss you in Montreal, but you have to follow your heart.

I know just how hard a long distance relationship can be, so go with him!!! Especially if you know he's 'the one'. :)

Ash said...

You're quite the busy gal... Florida, then Calgary, then probably moving?!! I want to go to Calgary too but I don't think I'm going anywhere this summer since I need to save money.

mike in motion said...

Hey Kiddo.... Have a great NSD!!! see you in Windsor! (i'll come visit forsure!)

famille1999 said...

You are a busy lady! You are always on the go, go, go!

Congrats again to Jon! I wish him well on this new journey! It's lots of hard work but it's all worth it in the end. :) As for you, we will miss you over here but it would really be awesome that you would be able to find a job over there and be with your love. :)