BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines!!



Great Valentines day this year! First I met love for lunch, we exchanged gifts. The funniest thing was that we both got each other presents from Coach! sisters think alike. I got us matching umbrellas, and she got me a bangle bracelet that I wanted. I love it. I also made her chocolates, they were quite nice.

Yesterday morning, Jon surprised me with 12 long stemmed red roses. They are gorgeous. I have an idea of what they cost because we were talking about it on the SC site, Very expensive, not necessary. But im looking at them now, and theyre nice!
We went for dinner at La Perle, like always. And I brought frog and mimi for fun. The best surprise: Jon was able to find another frog on the internet! I thought I was going to die! Now I have one and he has one.

2 days until mexico! and ill be packing my brand new hot pink snorkel gear!!!!

2 comments:

Ash said...

Sounds like you had a nice valentine's day!!

You're so lucky that you're going to Mexico soon, have a great trip and take tons of pictures.

jonsol said...

Great picture of you and froggy!
He's happy he has another picture of himself on the internet.